[column width=”1/1″ last=”true” title=”” title_type=”single” animation=”none” implicit=”true”]
“To Know Him and Make Him Known”
“ஒன்றான மெய்த்தேவனாகிய உம்மையும் நீர் அனுப்பினவராகிய இயேசுகிறிஸ்துவையும் அறிவதே நித்தியஜீவன். பூமியிலே நான் உம்மை மகிமைப்படுத்தினேன்;
நான் செய்யும்படி நீர் எனக்கு நியமித்த கிரியையைச் செய்துமுடித்தேன்.”
“And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent. I have glorified You on the earth.
I have finished the work which You have given Me to do.”
Christ wanted everyone to understand His mission: to glorify God by drawing people to Himself. He provided for everyone’s immediate and physical needs, but also prepared them to see their spiritual needs.
Building Vision: Our vision is to have our own place of worship for Arathana at the end of three years, envisioned for the year 2016. The goal is reaching the South Asian and South Indian community in South Florida Area for Jesus Christ.
Goal: $500,000 – $750,000
- Look for an existing church Building that’s on sale (Meeting the facility requirements of Arathana).
- Look for an open lot in the target location/city and plan on a new construction.
- Look for potential conversion of existing building -Movie theaters or other commercial buildings (Zoning might be an issue with the city).
- Multipurpose facility (Church, pre-school and training institute)
- Sanctuary to seat 300 people
- Class rooms 5-10
- Children’s ministry hall 1
- Youth Hall 1
- Commercial Kitchen 1
- Fellowship Hall or Atrium area 1
- Office rooms 2-5
- Parking minimum 100 spots (3:1 Ratio)
Capital Campaign- Individual and family pledges
Grant writing to foundations
Banquets, silent auctions & carnivals
Name plank or brick
One time donation